Our Commitment to Privacy
What Kind of Information Does RCL from Me?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, date of birth, phone number, and credit/debit card number when you place an order online or by phone, create an account with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We only store your order history and contact information. We do not store or process your credit/debit card information on our servers. We may also collect information related to your browsing history, search history and your interaction with the website or our advertisements. If you search or purchase products on our website, we may also collect information related to the product categories you are interested in and/or the types of products purchased.
When you visit redcloudlinens.com, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, and the website from which you came. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information.
By submitting a telephone number to RCL you agree that a representative of RCL can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products.
How Does RCL Use My Information?
The use of your information is primarily to enable us to provide you with products through our website, but we may also use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications;
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience on our website;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications; and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you;
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our website; understand how you shop with us; and to improve our website;
- To analyze trends and statistics; and/or,
- To contact you if necessary.
- To check for fraudulent credit card transactions.
We may use your navigational information to analyze trends and traffic to our website.